Okay here we go.
Highlighted area #1
- If you don’t like Ancient Aliens, don’t fucking watch it, read about it, TAG POSTS ABOUT IT. Clearly, you hate it so much that you don’t want it to be a part of your life. You’re wasting your time, as well as ours.
Highlighted area #2
- These are HARDLY “conspiracy theories.”
THE FUCKING REST OF IT
- Really? You find racism in the idea of an ancient civilization being boosted by extraterrestrial intelligence? You have issue that a “highly sophisticated African civilization” might have not been behind all the things we remember them for? First of all, as far as these T-H-E-O-R-I-E-S go, if no contact was ever made than we wouldn’t give a rat’s ASS about these people today! Second, ancient astronaut theories exist for ALL RACES, CULTURES, AND RELIGIONS. No one is “singling out” African civilizations here. I’m not sure what you’re referring to about the “white dudes that escaped Atlantis somehow” thing, but guess what? IT WAS PROBABLY ALIENS TOO. And.. one more thing…. ARE YOU SAYING THAT THE MAYANS WERE AFRICAN? Je - sus - CHRIST.
Ancient Aliens is about being OPEN-MINDED. But it seems there are 4 groups of people that post about it..
- About 20-25% that watch it, read it, love it, and embrace it.
- Another 15% that just like the hosts and jokingly like the topics
- Another 15% of straight stoners
- And the rest are people that hate the living fuck out of it despite TAGGING THE POSTS, CLAIMING to love the ideas of “alternative history,” “aliens,” “conspiracy theories,” ETC.. and knowing enough about specific theories that they MUST be watching the show or keeping up somehow at least on a semi-regular basis.
FUCK. If you don’t like it, stay the fuck out! I don’t buy into everything they theorize, but I love it all so much for simply existing and making me wonder!
This has been a post. Enjoy.